Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Vocabulary Class for CAT Preparation

Vocabulary for CAT Preparation
30 WORDS saved in your Permanent MEMORY
Every word you see on the screen has an image, meaning and story with it. One hour of the daily Vocabulary practice, adds 30 words to your memory.
How does that happen?
During the class, you learn words not out of compulsion for exam preparation; but out of a quest to know more and imbibe something new.
JOIN this first session on Vocabulary List for CAT Prep. and feel the difference for yourself.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Friends.........

Great information.Thanks for sharing this useful information with all of us.Keep sharing more in the future.

Have a nice time ahead.

Thanks
cat 2012
cat preparation

Elizabeth Emma said...

Thanks for sharing tips learning english speaking, I surely follow your blog.

rita said...

Really good job! Ths for sharing!

Anonymous said...

hi..i am going to appear for CAT 2010..now i hav almost 18 months in my hand.from my schedule i can give 2 hours daily for Cat Preparation 2014. from today itself.Please tell me how to plan my studies so as to get excellent results.my email id is mohite.amey@yahoo.com

bob morrison said...

Thanks for the information... I really love your blog posts... Accent reduction